- Description: Two sided trifold brochure
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I used illustrator to recreate a logo. I opened an indesign document and made grid lines for the spacing of my brochure. I imported my logo and I spaced out the lining of my text. I used text wrap to wrap around the picture I used in the middle and I used the indentation paragraph style. I used Word to type my text and the later I placed the text into my indesign document. I made sure the text and spacing were aligned and then I printed a few times to get the margins right.
- Message: Kay’s Candies are delicious and natural. Come with an appetite and eat candy.
- Audience: Anyone who enjoys fudge and baked goods.
- Top Thing Learned: I’ve never made a brochure before. It was very difficult getting the margins correct. I learned a lot about paragraph styling. Those are things I never knew before, but I do now.
- Color scheme and color names: Monochrome; pink and peach
- Title Font Name & Category: Bebas Neue; sans serif
- Copy Font Name & Category: Arial Narrow; sans serif
- Word Count of copy: 250
- Thumbnails of Images used:
- Sources (Links to images on original websites)