Business Card (8.5×11):
Business Card (Large Layout):
- Description: Matching letterhead and design to create a personalized logo.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I used InDesign and Illustrator to create my letterhead and my logo. I used Illustrator to create my logo. I used the paint brush and simple shapes. I then filled in the shapes I made and grouped them together. I placed my logo into InDesign and created the letterhead. Then I placed my logo onto a separate document and made the front and back of my business card. I saved the changes and copy and pasted my cards into Illustrator. I used the art board to resize the images to fit the page.
- Message: Use environmentally friendly soap. It’ll help the wildlife.
- Audience: Anyone who wants to protect wildlife.
- Top Thing Learned: I learned all about how to share documents between Illustrator and InDesign. I also learned how to make shapes and divide them with Pathfinder.
- Color scheme and color names: monochromatic.
- Title Font Name & Category: Black and Grey
- Copy Font Name Haettenschweiler Category: Sans Serif